1. From which one of the following places, remains of wells have been found in houses belonging to the developed stage of the Indus Valley Civilization?
2. The archaeological finds from Alamgirpur in Ghaziabad district reflected the:-
Gupta Period Culture
Answer:- Harappa Culture
3. Cotton for textile was first cultivated in:-
4. Rock cut architecture in Harappan culture context has been found at:-
5. Consider the following statements and select the correct answer from the codes given below:-1.Mohenjodaro,Harappa,Ropar and Kalibangan are important places of Indus Valley Civilization.2.Harappa people developed planned cities with network of streets and drainage system.3.Harappa people did not know use of metals
1 and 2 are correct
1 and 3 are correct
2 and 3 are correct
1,2,3 are correct
Answer:- 1 and 2 are correct
6. Which one of the following was not known to the Harappans
Construction of wells
Constructions of pillars
Construction of Drains.
Construction of Arches
Answer:- Construction of Arches
7. A copper chariot of Harappa times was discovered-
8. One of the following sites from where the famous Bull seal of Indus Valley Civilization was found:-
9. Who discovered Indus Valley Civilization?
Sir Leonard wooley
Answer:- Dayaram Sahni
10. Which one of the following animal was not represented on the seals and terracotta art of the Harappan Culture?