1. The Harappan Civilization was discovered in the year:
2. Lothal is a site where dockyard of which of the following civilization were found?
Answer:- Indus Valley
3. The Indus people traded with the:-
4. The people of the Indus Valley Civilization usually built their houses of:-
All of these above
Answer:- Pucca bricks.
5. The Indus Valley Civilization was Non-Aryan because-
It was urban
It has a pictographic script.
It had an agricultural economy
It extended upto the Narmada Valley.
Answer:- It was urban.
6. All the following statements regarding the Indus Valley Civilization are correct except:-
The Indus Valley Civilization was an advanced urban civilization.
Iron was not known to the people.
It is difficult to say to which race the people belonged.
The people knew nothing about Agriculture.
Answer:- The people knew nothing about Agriculture.
7. The Local name of Mohanjodaro is:-
Mound of the Living
Mound of the great
Mound Of Dead
Mound of Supervisor
Answer:- Mound Of Dead.
8. The Indus Valley Civilization Specialised in:-
All of these
Answer:- Town Planning
9. The famous figure of a dancing girl found in the excavation of Mohenjodaro was made up of:-
10. Which of the following animals was not known to the Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer: – Giraffe
11. Out of the following remains excavated in Indus Valley; which one indicates the commercial and economic development?
12. The Earliest City discovered in india was:-
13. Which one of the following Indus Civilization site gives evidence of a dockyard?
14. Which one of the following statements regarding Harappa Civilization is correct?
The standard Harappan seals were made of clay.
The Inhabitants of Harappan had neither knowledge of copper nor bronze.
The Harappan Civilization was rural-based.
The inhabitants of Harappa grew and used cotton.
Answer:- The inhabitants of Harappa grew and used cotton.
15. An advanced water management system of Harappa times has been unearthed at:-