1. The hymns of Rigveda are the work of:-
2.The Government of india has decided to declare which of the following rivers as National river?
None of these
3. Patanjali is well known for the compilation of:-
4. The God Who is Prominent in Rigveda is:-
5. The Rigvedic God Varuna was:-
Harbinder of peace
Destroyer of foes
Guardian of cosmic order
God of Prosperity.
Answer:- Guardian of cosmic order
6. Nivi Paridhan and Adhivasa were the
Different type of garments of the Aryans
Government officials of Aryan king
Tribal people of Ancient india.
Musical instruments of Ancient Indians.
Answer:- Different type of garments of the Aryans.
7. Panini, the first Grammarian of Sanskrit Language in india,lived during the
2nd Century B.C.
6th-5th Century B.C.
2nd century A.C.
5th-6th Century A.D.
Answer:- 6th-5th Century B.C.
8. The word Satyemeva Jayate in the state Emblem of india have been adopted from which one of the following:-
9. Upanishad are book on:-
10. The expounder of Yoga Philosphy was:-
11. The great law giver of ancient times was:-
12. The word Gotra occurs first time in:-
13. Which one of the following is distinctive features between a nastika and astika system in india
Belief in existence of god
Belief in the existence of heaven and hell.
Belief in the authenticity of the Vedas.
Belief in the doctrine of rebirth.
Answer:- Belief in existence of god.
14. Nyaya Darshan was Propagated by:-
15. Ashtadhyayi was written by:-
16. The literal meaning of the word Arya is:-
17. The Manu Samiti mainly deals with
18. Purushmedha i.e Male sacrifice referred to in:-
Answer:- Shatapatha Brahman
19. Who composed the Gayatri Mantra?
20. Author of Nyaya Sutra was:-
21. The word Aryan means:-
Of good family
Answer:-of good family
22. Which one of the following four Vedas contains an account of magical charms and spells.
23. The religion of early vedic Aryan was primarily of
Image worship and Yajnas
Worship of nature and Yajnas.
Worship of nature and Bhakti
Answer:- Worship of nature and Yajnas.
24. The earliest settlement of Aryan tribes was:-
25. In earliest Rigveda Period,what was considered to be a most Valuable property ?
26. Sarga,Pratisavge,Vansa,Manvantara and Vanshanucharit are the indicator of:-