1. The Indian king who opposed Alexander was:-
2. The ancient name of North Bihar was:-
3.In ancient india,the earliest capital of Magadha kingdom was at:-
4. When Alexander invaded india,who were the rulers of Magadha?
5. Which one of the following rulers of Maghadha was the contemporary of Alexander,the great?
Chandra Gupta Maurya
6. Where was the seat of the first Republic of the world in 6th Century BC?
7. By which rulers Pataliputra was chosen for the first time as a capital?
8. The List of Sixteen Mahajanapadas is available in:-
Answer:- Anguttar Nikaya
9. Which was the first capital of Magadha?
10. Who founded Patliputra?
11. By whom the first republic of the world established in vaishali?
12. Which early ruler of Magadha murdered his father to ascend the throne and in turn,was murdered by his own son?
13. Mahajanapada situated on the bank of rivers Godawari was:-
14. Who was the founder of Nanda Dynasty?
15. Between which of the following was the ancient town of Takshasila located ?
Indus and Jhelum
Jhelam and Chenab
Chenab and Ravi
Ravi and beas
Answer:- Indus and Jhelum
16. Which one of the following dynasties was ruling over North india at the time of Alexander invasion?
17. Which among the following was not a contemporary of other there?
18. Which one of the following had not come to india with Alexander?